- Central City Station has definitely been revamped— it looks really nice!
- The Spirit Wilds are visible in the background, I love how seamlessly nature intertwines with the rest of the city.
- Most of the hedges have been removed. Aesthetically for the best.
- Homeless kids used to gather around Zuko’s statue, the implication being this was a safer but more unsavory portion of town. It looks like the entire district is economically in a better place.
- The increased popularity of satomobiles was the cause of the train station’s deterioration; ironic since Future Industries is the one to invest in updating the station!
when your hairdresser keeps trying to start a conversation with you
Somebody tried to stump this squid by putting it in front of a background that its camouflage mechanisms could never hope to imitate…
So it turned itself transparent.
stick it to the man, Squid.
The sun isn’t bright just because I say it is. It just is. It was bright before I even knew the word for bright. I didn’t decide what it is, I acknowledged what it is.
You aren’t worth something just because I say you are. You just are. You were worth something before I even said anything. I didn’t decide that you are, I acknowledged that you are.
This is what I mean when I say “You are worth it.”